MY FILTER IS BROKEN!!!!! :(

mattus123

hey guys

im using a xone:22

and wen i press the button to turn on the filter, it just cuts out the sound, when i turn the filter knob to try adn filter teh song in nothing happens it just stays quiet

i dunno if i am explaining this properly

but does anyone have any idea what this might be?

does the 22 let you assign each channel to the filter? it does sound like the filter is jammed fully optn though. what happens if you change it, eg from high pass to low pass? if it's the dial that is not working it should give all sound in high pass if nothing in low pass

This really is abit weird

i know with the xone 22s when you engage the filter it clicks/pops noticably but dont know much more on it bar that

sorry mate

maybe go through the instructions on the filter

see if maybe you moved a knob and it cut it out or something

might be something simple dude

i just called up Djwarehouse (where i bought it from)

and they said that it wasnt under warranty, so im gonna have to go take it get fixed

when i called them up they didnt sound too surprised, so im thinking this isnt an extremely rare problem

it does sound like the filter is jammed fully optn though. what happens if you change it, eg from high pass to low pass? if it's the dial that is not working it should give all sound in high pass if nothing in low pass

i thought it mighta been the same thing, but when i change between the high/low frequencies there is no sound, which rules out the filter being jammed open. cause if the filter was jammed open, it would work on either the high or low filter. i think thats right isnt it?

on the plus side..i can still mix (i just cant use the filters)