Heyy. I, DJ Thryce just arrive in Perth. Looking for Gigs

djthryce

-------------

DJ Thryce burst into the DJ scene this year 2010.

With his ability to handle music genres as varied as Electro, Dance, Hiphop, RnB, Pop and House plus his quick-witted skills at creating Mashups live in the mix; DJ Thryce is on the up and up.

DJ Thryce is the next upcoming jock to look out for!

If you want your tunes to be spun/heard in a different way to the usual boring DJs; come and experience the special feel DJ Thryce dices up on the decks! "We're certain you'll return for more!”

This year DJ Thryce will be putting his best megamixes up for the "Into The Limelite DJ Competition 2011."

He wants to let everyone know how passionate he is towards his music. Two things he respects most when he is on the stage:

1) HIS music

2) EVERYONE out there who is able to give him a chance and let him do the performing on the decks.

Passion will never take him away from the music industry.

"Dont Judge His Skin By The Music, Let His Music Do The Talking"

Cheers

---------------------------

I accept Paypal :)

only joking mate, didnt try and change what you were saying, just made it a little easier to read. Hope that helps.

Heyy. Thank you so much. i will pay you back one way or another. Is there any other way for me to future improve myself. i am pretty good at handling EDM too. =)