CDJs for a Beginner??

Lumi

Just got word back from the guy selling them about specifics. He's had the 2 900's for 2 months so still basically full warranty on them, only played once, all boxes and everything with them like they would be brand new, no cosmetic faults. for this Does 2.2k sound like a good deal for a pair of 2mnth of 900s? Cause this'll set me back just a few couple hundred more then new CDJ 850-Ks if that depending on whether Pionner decide to release them cost the same as the silver model.

shit huh.

thats good to hear. i know chatty jb vinyl collection has slowly grown too. pretty much all pop/ top 40 albums come out. too badd their hip hop section grows by four albums a year.

i wish i could buy everything i want on vinyl. but if you haven already read somewhere i have music ADD, so unfortunately my cashflow couldnt handle my habit if my choice of vice was vinyl only.

but then again i guess i dont always need all the music i buy to dj, but it would be nice to have it available just in case.

I know this is seriously off topic but I'll answer this then i'll stop. honest.

Yeah a vinyl habit is an expensive habit. That's why i feel like I put more effort into the tunes I buy on vinyl rather an .wavs. Need to make sure I really like it if i'm gonna spens all that money on it. That or if it's vinyl only.

Just got word back from the guy selling them about specifics. He's had the 2 900's for 2 months so still basically full warranty on them, only played once, all boxes and everything with them like they would be brand new, no cosmetic faults. for this Does 2.2k sound like a good deal for a pair of 2mnth of 900s? Cause this'll set me back just a few couple hundred more then new CDJ 850-Ks if that depending on whether Pionner decide to release them cost the same as the silver model.

2.2k for 2 near new 900s sounds a little too good to be true tbh