MIDI Keyboards FL Studio

Gandy

is that good for FL Studio? They seem to go on about its greatness for Pro Tools, Ableton, Reason etc. but no mention of FL.

im actually in the same boat as Gandy on this one, i would like an easy to use MIDI controller, preferably the focus on the controller would be they had FL in mind as top priority.

With ableton, Logic etc it has an auto map function. Not sure if it has the same for FL. You can MIDI map anything you want to it though so I'd say you could use it with FL.

I don't use Fl so I'm not sure how difficult/easy the MIDI mapping is. I do know it's damn easy in Ableton.

preferably the focus on the controller would be they had FL in mind as top priority.

I don't know if such a thing exists.

yeah i know you could midi map. but midi mapping can become a real whale sometimes. More so when the midi is not designed around a program like how the novation pad for ableton, or some AKAI midi's.

I don't know if such a thing exists.

yah, i never seen a midi controller for FL so far. but i heard they are moving into more midi controlled live stuff. I guess its a matter of time.

*edit*

Like I said I dunno how it works in FL but ableton you just have to switch to MIDI learn mode then click whatever parameter you want to control and then press whatever button/fader/knob you want to control it with.

Couldn't get much easier. Whats it like of FL?

As for the other thing you found there... what make is it? OP was looking for a keyboard so the lack of keys doesn't suit.