Serato ITCH 2.2

Gandy

Just downloaded and installed Serato ITCH 2.2. Have been using 2.1 with my NS6 and have not really been happy. Performance issues have been a big downside, often times ITCH freezing, waveforms being distorted, lag to the point of the jogwheels becoming "sticky", as in i would go to scratch and it would only move tiny tiny bits, then all of a sudden skip to halfway through the track, resulting in having to reboot my NS6

in fairness the NS6 was a brand new piece of hardware for ITCH and it was paired when ITCH was still in its infancy, the release notes have listed "numerous bug fixes" so heres hoping.

It will get a good test run on my podcast sunday arvo so i will be sure to write up a full review after that.

2.2 works good for me ,on my numark ns7 ....just got a new iMac 2.5 i5 with 6770 video card ..running Serato video with no problems....I,m loving the Mac after the weeks &weeks of fuck-around trying to set up video Serato on my HP i5 laptop