Not to bite off Bonz's thread but I'm looking for some vocals too haha, the only difference is I'm trying to get that hard dance style. I have been trying to make hardstyle tracks for a while now and I have a WIP that I'm pretty stoked on but I would really like to add some words.

I tried to do my own but I'm a shit lyricist and it turned out sounding ridiculous.

If any of you or people you know are keen on this genre and would like to collab on this let me know. I know its not as hot as doing a dubstep track but even if i could get some original samples to chop and screw that would be epic. Track is below if you want to check it out.

http://soundcloud.com/sweetish/needs-epic-vox/s-LovjZ

Havent had much time to record anything but heres the lyrics:

So feel the energy inside

takin over the night

feel the devil within

watch the raver ignite

feel the power of the bass

as we fuck up the place

do whatever we can

we wont waste a single day

Feel the bass kick

as we blast up this shit

living life till the end

we wont try to pretend

but its the life

of the new era ravers

turning up the sound

to fuck off their neighbours

Ill try to upload the vocals recorded soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on a hardstyle track too! More tech hardstyle though. Thill and Evanti style ;) decided to go back to the roots and give hard dance another crack.

I got a few words in a sample pack that are pretty bad ass but those lyrics are boss. Whoever does the recording, pitch it down with a bit of low end eq so it sounds nice and deep and chuck on a distortion. Ohmicide would be a good plugin to use but otherwise have a play around

Sick man, I will be stoked to hear it! Ive really gotta invest in some good distortion units, its been tough working only with fruity fast dist and blood overdrive. Keep me posted on your tunes man, I have found it kind of difficult to find other artists in the scene especially being in California.