Traktor, VCI & Win 7 troubles

yizzle

So, since getting my new comp i have not been able to get traktor 2.5.1 running properly.

The problem is i am getting no sound going to my monitors.

I have eveything set up the same as i used to.

I think the issue is the comp is not really acknowledging the ASIO4VCI-100MKII driver..?

I installed the Driver for the VCI controller from the vestax website (ASIO4VCI-100MKII for Windows). But it seems That windows does not think its there... kinda..

this is a pic from the ASIO folder on the comp

kkMLu.png

but here is the programs, and its not there, just the usual ASIO4ALL, on my old comp both were visible.....

t6Tfa.png

any help would be great cause i been scratching my head for awhile and its giving me a headache..

found this on a site

Hey man,

I also use the VCI100mk2 and XP pro.

The Asio4all driver, same one as you, and works fine. I did NOT, however, use the one provided from vestax, I downloaded a seperate version, as the vestax one did not work.

so maybe try uninstalling the one you have and try the generic asio4all driver instead of the vestax provided one?

http://www.asio4all.com

get v2.10 as its the latest stable

lemme know how it goes :>

• 2 weeks later...

well finally got it to stop blue screening.

solution: M-audio Fast Track Ultra.

i had tried this soundcard once before, must of been an old driver or something (as you said mitch) or could it be that i stopped using the Powered USB?? that was something i was thinking about. too much boost??

ah, sadly, i it still gave me no help to finding some kind of help for Bonz :(

• 3 weeks later...

ok. SO. i have the Win 7 running my M-Audio Fast Track Ultra sound card. Traktor Pro 2.5.1 is running smooth.

but now a new issue. and its all about Cueing tracks through headphones.

sound is coming through my monitors, same with the headphones (plugged into sound card) and the controller (VCI-100 mk2) is working.

but when i hit the cue button on the Vestax, nothing comes through on the headphones. just.. dead.

here are some set up pix.

wRUOR.png

aGrEA.png

cK5w3.png

9PIoS.png

i feel i have tried so many options, any help would be greatly appreciated :thumleft: