Bunker Bangers

Sentinel

Hey all!

Got super inspired to make a mix for the local Orange electronic music radio program. So here it is, please enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/5entinel/sentinels-bunker-bangers

Tracklisting:

1. Lift Off – W&W

2. Wow – Yves V & Felguk

3. Joyenergizer – Sander Van Doorn

4. Endymion – Orjan Nilsen

5. Go Deep (Jesse Marco Who bootleg) – Wax Motif Neoteric

6. Move It 2 The Drum – Hardwell & Chuckie

7. Ode to Oi – TJR

8. Easy – Mat Zo & Porter Robinson

9. The Box – Ummet Ozcan

10. Chopstick – Richard Durand

11. On A Good Day (Metropolis) (Extended mix) – Ocean Lab (Above & Beyond)

12. Everyday - Pryda

Some decent tracks in there! A few tips, for example, at 11:47 where oi and move it to the drum are playing, try fading the track that's playing out down a little bit as the new track is building to give the effect of the one coming in getting a little louder and overpowering the old one towards the drop or the breakdown. And also right on 12:00 there i would have cut the old track out for that bit of the build or at least LPF'd the old track to give more oomph to the build for the drop on oi. And one last thing, try not letting your tracks mix for so long sometimes, once you learn your songs well you will know your breakdowns and builds and stuff but try cutting them out a little earlier if you know a breakdown is about to happen on a new track.

Cheers for the feedback!

Thanks Matt, all value points which I'll take on board. With the long mixes that was no mistake, I intended to go for that live mashup feel. Its sort of Tech House/techno mixing applied to more electro tracks. Also in a 30min mix entitled bangers I didn't really want to take the foot off the gas too much lol but in an ordinary set I completely agree.

Gunner, I'm always trying to improve my eqs haha thanks.

Gremm1s :megusta: trouse, cheers!