Pioneer Pa/ Speaker System $800

hdwepn

Hey guys,

$800

I have a Pioneer Pro DJ Trouble Maker speaker set for sale...selling because i'm going to try a different setup. Comes with one 15" sub with a built in amp and two 8" speakers which plug into the back of the sub. Very good condition with only minor scratches, i have only used them a few times and they sound great and are VERY LOUD. Great for all party types, Comes with all speaker cables, they have a big bag each which covers each set once packed up, which involves standing up the sub which is on wheels, and then the speakers stack on top, then the cover goes on. I've just bought 6m cables for it which cost me over $50...paid over $2000 for the pack so you are getting a very good deal...

**Does Not Come With Stands**

Located in Parramatta, sydney

106127017.jpg

yeah they are worth the price considering 2 things, when they were first released they retailed for around $3000, and secondly to get something of the same quality you are looking at around $2000, also there are a few of these on ebay recently and they're all going for around 1400-2000 mark