FL STUDIO UPDATE HELP ME OUT

SweetIshDub

Yo

So I have FL Studio 10 and I know theyve had some updates since then. anyone using the latest version? is it worth the upgrade?

The only reason I am hesitant is because sometimes the newer versions fuck up my project files after converting them since I use an ungodly amount of automation and (sometimes) potentially outdated plug ins

plus a lot of times the updated DAW doesnt register the directories samples you used are in so you have to manually find them again which is a huge pain in the ass

im using FL 10 but not even close to using the amount of plugsin/automation you would have, still being a total newbie.

i havnt had any issues at all, im on 10.0.9 at the moment (which is the current stable release)

plugins/VST im using are

Massive

Maximus

no automation or any of that jazz, so as you can see its a very basic setup at the moment

and the other ones that came as standard with producer edition

if you go here on the right hand side you can see what version you on, then click future versions to see what additions they have made and to see if its worth upgrading or not

http://www.image-line.com/blog/fl-history.php

if all else fails you could make a post on the image-line forums asking "i have xy plugins/automations etc, if i upgrade to version z can i expect any issues"