VESTAX TT'S for sale cheap in Perth

wrxfiend

Selling my vestax pdx2000 turntables. in flight cases with needles and slipmats.

these are awesome units and have served me well for about 10 years, honestly I'd like to keep them, but i have found some very good cond tech 1200's. and i just want them. LOL

$500 the pair ono (does not come with mixer and laptop pictured) ph 0402 416 728 or pm me

318333_2073185910587_165474919_n.jpg

The most notable feature of the Vestax PDX-2000 turntable is its short, straight tonearm. Although it may look a bit awkward, it makes it extremely difficult to make the needle skip, reguardless of what cartridge you are using. In addition to the anti-skip tonarm, the PDX-2000 also sports a strong, newly designed DC motor which puts out a torque which rivals that of the SL 1200. In addition, its start and brake times are extremely fast and the +/- 10 pitch control changes the fastest out of any comparable turntable. The PDX-2000 also features a reverse button and adjustable start and brake speed for slow starts and finishes. The construction of the Vestax PDX-2000 Turntable should also be noted for its battle-style friendly design and its condensed body which is said to improve acoustic sound.