Serato video into a cellDNA vj software

wazza

its 2 A.M............. I'm up all night midi map my roland mc808 to cellDNA vj software....for the audio and video sampling

its looking dope from what I have tested

got the 8 faders ,midi map to the 8 video EFX in cellDNA....on the 808 fader bank 1... on fader bank 2, one off the faders is map to the crossfader [crossfading the serato video feed with the video sampling ]

I'm up to mapping the 5th button bank....on the 808 you have 16 buttons bank...each bank has 16 midi trigger pads you can map to

lots of button/pads you can map

so I have mapped 64 pads [so far ] for video loops to trigger with the audio you trigger by hitting the pad from the sampler in the 808

I will do a update video, so I can show you the video sampling and the serato video together ......off to bed now

part 2...off the serato video into vj software

midi mapping mc808 to control vj software and how use the serato video ,with a video clip/loop and 3 camera's switching

how I use the video loop to hide the blue screen dropout when I switch from say a video camera to a VGA or HDMI in put

camera to camera is ok ...but camera to VGA is not good ....so this is what my work around looks like