my new web-sight

wazza

ok...I'm a old man...and like all old men ...I,m shit at all things new hi-tech....{I have no facebook ..,no mobile phono )

if it has nothing to do with audio or video ....then I want nothing to do with it

I'm hopeless to the point that even on this forum after 4years I did not put up a avatar.....so cupe gave me a big yellow chicken reading a book...haha WTF..

OR when I got my vestax pbs4 which was one of the first pbs4 out side off JAPAN...I did a video mix on y-tube and linked it by facebook [i use my wife's facebook ] to vestax... so vestax can check it out......vestax oz like it and put the video on the main facebook page

BUT because I use my wife f-book vestax thinks my name is Shirey.....a guy name Shirey WTF.....all my friends sore the video and started calling me Shirey

ok back on topic...I needed to pill myself out of the darkage ....and make a web-sight...a place where I can post my party pic and my video mix's and some info about dj-wazza....a place where I can take online bookings...

this is what I have come up with so far....let me know what you think or what you think I need to change

http://dj-wazza-au.weebly.com/