@DUZ Problems with 3 month old Innofader

wrxfiend

Ok I've googled, youtubed, troubleshooted on the inno site, to no avail.

http://www.audioinnovate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99

my fader has started bleeding through, aparently a common problem on vestax models (I have a PMC-05pro II)

I tried a safety bypass mod listed on the site (link above), and have tried adjusting the curve and lag of the cut. But to me it seems when i remove the fader form the mixer body it works fine? Screw it back in and the whale starts bleeding again. I have tried lessening the screw tightness, and tried wrapping the fader in tape, incase it was a grounding problem, im stumped.

From what i can see, others have had this problem since installing the fader new, but mine was perfect from day one, untill now??????

Duz, is this something you could take a look at for me?????

You can try to put some little flat rubber washers between the innofader and the body off your 05 pro

Might need a clean and lube ...all will bleed over time ( never had this problem with my inno fader ...).don't over lube ...one drop off lube into the little hole where the cross fader stem is all you need