Looking for advice on selling my gear! Any help appreciated

WMDJ

Hi guys, I invested in some DJ gear about 5 years ago and am now looking to part with it as I'm moving to Berlin! I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice one the best way to sell it and what a fitting price would be. Here are the details:

1 x Allen & Heath Xone 4D mixer

2 x Pioneer CDJ 400 decks

2 x Opera live 405 PA speakers

1 x Sennheiser HDJ 150 headphones

The equipment is located in the inner west of Sydney, its got minor wear and tear but didn't see that much use in the end (life priorities unfortunately), however I don't have the original box or manuals for any of it. Otherwise, the only real problem is one of the PA speakers has an input sensitivity switch to up the decibels which is stuck, and it crackles a small amount when changing the volume but otherwise works fine.

Unless selling seperately, the equipment would need to be picked up, I don't envy trying to ship PA speakers across the country.

So with all that said, can anyone help me with ideas on the best place to stick an ad (count this as one), ballpark cost and if I should sell them seperately or as a bundle?

Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks

Considering you are moving so you actually want this stuff to sell, i'd put the following on them (roughly)

xone - $8-900

CDJ 400s - $300 / pair

Pa speakers - not sure

headphones - won't really get much/anything for them, imo headphones are a consumable. Would probably just keep those and use them for listening

As for spots to post the items:

-here (obviously)

-gumtree

-local buy and sell pages on facebook

Posting some pictures of your gear that you can see the condition of them in will help your sale too.

Hope this helps