THe Hard Nrgetic House Show 8-930pm AEST Thurs on Krankydigi

sonicroksta

Hello all,

My name is Sonic Roksta and as most, if not all of you dont know, I play a regular show on www.krankydigital.com. Kranky digital is an australian multi-genre electronic internet radio station that runs 24/7. It is based in Brisbane ( home of renewable NRG) and is run by kranky and a small team of dedicated music lovers/djs/producers.

The schedule follows that specific genres are assigned to specific days. For example, Thursdays is the Hard Trance, Hard House,Nrg and Hard Dance days with live djs and prerecorded sets ( which also follow the genre theme for that particular day).

My show is called The Hard Nrgetic House Show and is on from 8-930pm AEST UTC + 10. The webpage has a chatroom feature so u can lob in say hello, talk some crap, tell me I am crap or maybe just say something crappy

the link is

www.krankydigital.com

Hey all,

Tonight's show will be the kickoff of the new format for my show. For the first hour will be mixing live and for the last half an hour will be playing a mix which I think, best typifies the music I love and breath. So tonight's mix will be STFU, mixed by Dramatik, with me making very brief(if any) injections of verbal crap( the reappearance of MC noidea).

So tune in from 8.00pm AEST ( UTC + 10) on

www.krankydigital.com

Cheerrs

sr

Hello All,

Tonights show will feature some new tunage, some old tunage and whatever else I can throw into the mix.It will all be 4 to the floor hh or NRG. OF course.

The mix featured tonight will be the new Renewable NRG label Mix which will be up for download in the next day or so ( big thanks to Fez for hosting our mix) and features all the renewable nrg releases and some upfront tunage as well.Once again have to thanks all the other labels whose track feature on this mix.

So tune in from 8-9pm AEST (10am UK TIme,11pm NZ time,) for your fix of Hard NRgetic House

www.krankydigital.com

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings and salutations all,

As its thursday again on kd, Ill be kicking off the second part of the new format for the Hard NRgetic House Show. Tonights show will feature the label Tidy. Ill be spinning some old classic tunage coupled with some of the newer digital releases. Tidy was one of the first labels that turned me onto hh/ht

So tune in from 8pm (UTC +10),10am UK time,11pm NZ time on www.krankydigital.com

how now brown cows,

Tonights show is going feature some new tunage from Fireball,Purener and Kung fu. Am going to stray from the new format and not play a mix tonight. Will be bashing tunes together for the 90 minutes.I hope you tune tune and like what you hear.

So tune in from 8pm (UTC +10),10am UK time,11pm NZ time on www.krankydigital.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ho peoples,

Its that time of the week where I have been allowed to take over the virtual airwaves at kranky. So tonight, from 8pm (AEST), I'll be playing HArdhouse with some sprinkling of nrg. Got some new tunage for tonight as have the new Beserk CD in my hot little hands.

So lob in and say hello ( there is a chatroom to log into).

Thanks

SR