ATTN: dubstep peoples - track advice

LabRat

this one goes out to all the dubstep heads here with a question about a particular style im now chasing.

i recently bought a pritty awesome 12" (about an hour ago) and its titled "Black Box - DJ Madd (Someone / Breakage's Unspecified Remix)"

now here's the question... can anyone help me out on artists that follow closely to this particular style?

here's a link for reference

Your my favourite person for posting that song, there is really no one else on here that really likes the same kind of dubstep as me, love that track super deep and mad vocal.

Um were to start?

Ahh some of Skream's older stuff was kinda like this, like fick and welcome 2 the future. Um check Breakage too.

now the good shit :)

-D1

-SP:MC

-Cyrus

-MRK1 (kinda)

-HeadHunter

-Kode 9

-Cluekid

-Cotti

-Ramadanman (kinda)

-Joy Orbison

-Flying Lotus (kinda)

-MALA IS A MUST!!!!!

-Loefah

-Digital Mystikz (which is mala, loefah and coki)

-Benga (again kinda but not really, still should definately check him out though

-Martyn

-Vex'd (a bit heavier though)

-Distance (heavier again)

-Goth Trad (get the track "Cut End" huge track)

-Silkie (not really heaps similar but he is a mad WHALE, still deep but heaps funky and soulful, just saw him last weekend in sydney, best gig i've been too........ ever!)

-Have to check Burial, he makes 2-step, half of were dubstep came from, but he is just an insane producer.

and of coase there is me................. hahaha, jokes :lol:

List could get bigger but my hand is cramping :D a good start though

ps. played that track like 6 times while I was writing that, sooo good, thanks for sharing it :D