Mish Mash's Derrrty Demo

Mish_Mash

sick intro man i liked your mix dude very entertaining one comment i can give is ive noticed your mixing it more like a house or dance style try bringing your tracks in a few bars earlier and it will give it a more mashed effect, but with that said top mix man keep it up!! +rep

Thanks Skank for the advice man... will try that out n see if its better... just wondering if it has anything to do with EQ'ing...? Also eggshell... hope u liked it ey.. The intro is some weird ass shit ey.. i had to use it haha. Top 10... i rekn it can only get better as time goes on too ... peace guys and thanks for ur time

okay just finished the listen.

nice man, good track selection and nice flow.

a couple comments (and i am by no means an expert, ill have my mix up to shred soon), from your track to major lazer sounds either not quite beatmatched but seems like some double beats or something, or maybe its just where the two tracks meet, but as its a quick mix hardly noticeable.

also from Come get my loving to Drop it seems like a clear cut.

but enjoyed it man.

what you mixing on anywho? vinyl, cd, controller, s/w only?

I have been usin Virtual DJ... Right at the end from my tune to Pon De Floor, i was gettin over it a lil haha but yeah i know... that bit sounds shite. I should have deleted that part of it.

Mixcloud just looks nice i rekn... it the same sorta thing as soundcloud but im pretty sure just for mixes and it lets u do the tracklist in a window when u open the song.

Let me know when u put ur mix up, id love to have a listen to it... will be good to learn a few things.

PEace :)

ha ha. just relistened to the mix i was planning to put up, which was just a practice sesh, but i really liked two of the transitions, and its my best recorded mix so figured time to face the judges.

but the first two transitions are absolute train wrecks!!! ha ha.

if i get online at home ill think about it...