Against The Clock

LabRat

Most of us have heard about this but i thought it would be a good share anyway. I've been watching a few of these and they're super interesting to see how people think in such a short space of time. 

The playlist is Against the Clock by FACT Magazine. The artist are given 10mins to create a section of music. This might be good for you guys to watch for entertainment and maybe to get some inspo. If enough people are interested we could give it a crack. There's heaps of videos online where people are giving this challenge a crack 

This is a cool series. It reminds me of the Pareto principle or the 80/20 rule. Which means that 80% of the results is caused by 20% of the work. So these guys did like 80% of the main elements (main melody, drums and bass) in 20% of the time (10 mins).

I think it'll be a fun thing to do. It forces you to do the main aspects of the tracks and get those parts right, instead of focusing on all the small things that just wastes time. So yeah, would love to do this if people are down.