Electro-house Collab (any interest)

Hi I will upload some of my works shortly for your consideration, and was wondering if any producers wanted to collaborate in the electro-house genre. I don't mind Melbourne bounce either and am open minded with genre selection. I graduated from SAE in 2013 with a diploma in audio engineering so am well skilled with the principles of sound and synthesis but I definitely don't know it all! 

As much as I strive to sound like electro-house I do tend to have my own sounding style with my productions and the best way is to hear some of my work but before I get into that anyone interested in collaborating? Probably an online collab more than meet up to smash the synths but we can work collaboratively from a distance. 

i am soon looking for the chance to perform live preferably Sydney and have a few contacts in the Sydney scene luckily and thankfuly (still need to put in the work) but more the merrier, so reply with your interest in a collab and let's exchange our works and see if we can get something going on. As I said you could be in Melbourne and I'd still work with you from a distance..we don't need to share DAW's and can do this a few ways which I'll be flexible with

thanks for for your time reading this long post, feel free to reply 

• 7 months later...

Hey There,  

I have been producing and DJ for 5 years and am looking to take things to the next level. I am really open to different genres and Experimental work.

Just really would like to connect with the person who I creatively bounce off.  So maybe take the time to check out my work.  Lately its been hip hop but don't be put off by that.

I have been one to try new ways. I have the Traktor s4 with 2 F1 plugins which allows you to mix in stems. I have the latest fruity and ableton... production studio in my house in bunbry.  Peace  from  Mralchemy

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a while since I started this thread. I am very keen to work with another producer/DJ.

This track scope I made for my forthcoming album titled Action is what I have been showing people, but as you are interested, here is a private link I just posted now to a more recent track, which sounds killer if you ask me and your feedback would always be appreciated on both of these tracks. Here is the more recent, titled Get Wild. 

I ran a DJ comp on here last year, most tracks one could fit in under 30 minutes, and won. 

Anyway I have skype now bro so lets connect, I am going to check out your stuff today and will post back later on for you :)

• 1 month later...

Mr Alchemy are you still interested in a collab? I am a rap and rhymer as well, and also work primarily in electrohouse as stated above, wondering if you had a hip hop beat that you wanted some vocals thrown over? I am sure we can even find another rapper on ausdj forums to join in and maybe take a verse each over the beat or something, anyway if you are still keen on collabs reply to this thread and let us see what we can arrange. 

I posted in another thread seeking out similar collabs, i'll let you know what comes from that. 

Awaiting reply if interested, thanks chat soon!