Hard Tribal (Work in progress)

CBG

Definately the right spot for this track, very prog. I love percussion tracks, you should check out a guy named shackleton by the way, he does heaps of percussion based tracks, cept at 140 :)

Pros:

-Like the huge kick, but beware when you make a track with more elements going on reverb on a kick can put your track in some serious mud, because reverb and low end dont really go well together.

-Liked how you kept it interesting the whole time, little switch ups and stuff.

-That second perc line buzzin round your head is nice, makes your head roll round in circles :lol:

Cons:

-For a track like this there is so much you can do with, and I really like a massive bridge for something like this, just constantly building and build, modulatung and changeing. Thats what I think you should do, build on that bridge cause its too short for my likes, up to you though.

-The second drop is good for like 8 bars I think it needs more done to it to keep it moving, you know.

Overall, I like were its going.... WERD

:safe:

Thanks man.

Yeah just ignore the 2nd breakdown, I've done nothing with that yet. I left the end marker out way too far, hence the massive silence at the end.

I'm thinking for the 2nd breakdown, just a huge build up with filters and panning.

Tried to give you rep for your feedback, but apparantly I have to spread it around.. lol