Dabin Releases First Single From New Album, “Altitude” with Fytch

Cupe

Dabin’s album Two Hearts last year grabbed us by the heartstrings and wouldn’t let go, and we’re so happy to know that he’s been able to keep up that same level of quality with each release. Now as we head into his second album, he’s released the first single from the project, “Altitude” with Fytch.

I can tell you that I’m probably one of the biggest Fytch fans on Earth, and this is definitely a new direction for the producer. It’s not the first time he’s done a collaboration – “Toxin” with Rezz immediately comes to mind – but it’s the first time that I can think of wherein he mostly takes a backseat to the other producer. Still, his vocals and production are clearly recognizable in the final product.

On the other hand, this song is trademark Dabin with that beautiful guitar and melody.

If this is our first glimpse into what we have to look forward to from Dabin’s next major body of work, you can mark us down as thoroughly excited.

Listen below.

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Dabin Releases First Single From New Album, “Altitude” with Fytch

Source