Kygo Launches New Music Label Palm Tree Records

Cupe

Kayzo isn’t the only producer announcing his own label this week. In a press release sent out to members of the media, Kygo and long-time manager Myles Shear have announced the creation of a new record label Palm Tree Records in partnership with Sony Music Entertainment.

“I’ve always been very fond of working with talented, undiscovered artists in my own releases,” Kygo is quoted in a press release. “It’s been an amazing process to watch these artists grow, and now I’m able to help projects I love by offering a label and management service with an incredible team.”

“We are thrilled to be expanding our successful relationship with Kygo and Myles,” Sony Music CEO Rob Stringer is quoted. “Kygo is one of the most forward thinking and exciting artists in music today, and Myles is among the most innovative, creative artist developers around. This feels like a natural extension of our partnership as we develop together the musical output of Palm Tree Records.”

“We couldn’t be more excited to be growing our relationship with Rob Stringer and all the great people in the Sony Music family through this new partnership,” Shear is quoted. “As a manager, it’s a thrill to be realizing this vision with the partner who I’ve created everything with up to this point.”

No release plans or signees have yet been revealed.

Photo via Rukes.com

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Kygo Launches New Music Label Palm Tree Records

Source