Steve Aoki Wants To Collaborate with Elon Music [WATCH]

Cupe

Steve Aoki wants to get in the studio with Elon Musk. Yes, you read that correctly.

In an interview for Buzzfeed’s AM to DM video segment, Aoki revealed he likes to be influenced by people outside of music. That’s the stuff that really “pushes the needle,” in his opinion. So, to collaborate with Aoki all that’s required is a creative mind. And, at least a moderate appreciation for electronic music.

“I would love to have him in the studio with me and make some music,” he said in reference to Musk. “I just need ideas. I need creative flow. I need energy, and then we kind of vibe off that.”

This is the same reason why he did a song with J.J. Abrams, and other non-musical minds. Aoki’s take on collaborating is definitely interesting, but that’s probably partly why he’s so great at what he does.

Now that we know nothing is off limits, who would you like to see the producer collaborate with? Watch the clip below and let us know!

Steve Aoki Talks Collaborating

.@steveaoki says he wants to collaborate with Elon Musk on a song 👀pic.twitter.com/pYuKq1jKjD

— AM to DM by BuzzFeed News (@AM2DM) October 2, 2018

Photo via Rukes.com

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Steve Aoki Wants To Collaborate with Elon Music [WATCH]

Source