M-Audio Microtrack II

DjNikko

Well I finally went and bought myself a recording device at the price of $285 at storedj. Just thought I'd give a few quick comments on my purchase, very happy with what i got in the package except that a compactflash card wasn't included though this was solved up the road with a 2gb vertabrim card at $20. Otherwise a pair of headphones, microphone, usb adapter, small carry bag, and various chargers for countries which i can only guess were included.

m-audio-microtrack2-front-res.jpg

The redesigned MicroTrack II brings even more professional features to the original high-fidelity mobile digital recorder that’s been embraced by audio and film professionals worldwide.

With an extended input gain range, analogue input limiter, 48V phantom power, faster file transfer rate, seamless recording of files beyond 2GB in size and other enhancements, MicroTrack II delivers the highest quality mobile recording experience available today. Simply record WAV (BWF) and MP3 files to CompactFlash or Micro drives through balanced line inputs or built-in microphone preamps—then drag and drop recordings to your computer via high-speed USB 2.0 for immediate editing or Web posting. MicroTrack II is perfect for a wide variety of applications including field recording, capturing live shows, song writing, education and more.

Features

* 2-channel WAV (BWF) and MP3 recording and playback > perfect for field recording, songwriting, training, education and worship

* new features include extended input gain range, analog input limiter and seamless recording of files beyond 2GB in size > enhanced performance

* battery operated; storage via CompactFlash or microdrives > mobility and convenience

* drag-and-drop file transfer to PC and Mac > upload and share your content in minutes

* balanced ¼” TRS inputs with line inputs and 48V phantom-powered mic preamps > professional-quality recording