Michael Jackson - They Don't Care (ShifteQ glitchstep Remix)

ShifteQ

Hi there friends and music junkies. This one came outta nowhere for me, was totally not feelin a tune i was writing and chucked on some random playlist and Michael Jackson comes on singing "They Don't Really Care About Us!" and bang... There it was, slammed it together like i thought i should...

So here it is, a bass heavy Michael Jackson track with a glitchy twist and a bit of a slam insted of a breakdown...

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care (ShifteQ glitchstep Remix)

This is my tribute to the legend, a man who changed the face of music (excuse the pun :lol: )

R.I.P.

Please let me know what you think, leave a comment on soundcloud and i'll send ya a link to a free download

Thanks for listening, peace

• 1 month later...

crazy tune man. this shit slams. i love the original song and this bass breaks my ears. that first kick into dubstep is doooooope

maybe less sub bass though so it doesn't drown everything else out. slight tweak and it'll be even better imo. but it could just be my shit speakers. love this tune but

next time post the waveform on the forum

RIP Michael