Are these the best dance tracks of 2020? A lookback

Cupe

1. "Roses" (Imanbek Remix) - SAINt JHN
    Imanbek's remix of "Roses" took the electronic music scene by storm, blending catchy vocals with an infectious beat.

2. "Head & Heart" - Joel Corry ft. MNEK
    This track combines vibrant melodies and energetic beats, making it a dancefloor favorite.

3. "Rain On Me" - Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande
    A collaboration between two pop icons, this track also found its way into dance music playlists due to its electronic influences.

4. "Breaking Me" - Topic, A7S
    "Breaking Me" features a catchy melody and a groovy rhythm that instantly gets people moving.

5. "Say So" (Jax Jones Midnight Snack Remix) - Doja Cat
    Jax Jones adds his signature touch to Doja Cat's "Say So," creating a dance-worthy remix.

6. "On My Mind" - Diplo, SIDEPIECE
    Diplo and SIDEPIECE's collaboration delivers a bass-heavy track with an irresistible groove.

7. "Levitating" (The Blessed Madonna Remix) - Dua Lipa ft. Madonna, Missy Elliott
    The Blessed Madonna's remix of "Levitating" adds an extra layer of dancefloor energy to this pop hit.

8. "Numb" - Elderbrook
    "Numb" by Elderbrook offers a mix of deep house and electronic elements, creating a laid-back yet infectious vibe.

9. "Some Say" (Felix Jaehn Remix) - Nea
    Felix Jaehn's remix of "Some Say" infuses the track with his signature tropical house sound.

10. "Adore You" (KOLIDESCOPES Remix) - Harry Styles
    KOLIDESCOPES adds a danceable spin to Harry Styles' "Adore You," making it a dancefloor hit.

11. "In Your Eyes" - The Weeknd
    The synth-heavy production of "In Your Eyes" lends itself well to dance remixes and became a staple in dance music sets.

12. "Like It Is" - Kygo, Zara Larsson, Tyga
    Kygo's tropical house vibes, combined with Zara Larsson's vocals and Tyga's rap, create an infectious dance track.

13. "Over Now" - Calvin Harris, The Weeknd
    Calvin Harris and The Weeknd collaborate to produce a track with a blend of electronic and R&B elements.

14. "My High" - Disclosure, Aminé, slowthai
    "My High" features Disclosure's signature production style along with dynamic verses from Aminé and slowthai.

15. "Paradise" - MEDUZA, Dermot Kennedy
    MEDUZA's signature deep house sound meets Dermot Kennedy's vocals in this catchy track.