Are these the best dance tracks of 2021? A look back at what was topping the dance floor charts

Cupe

1. "Stay" - The Kid LAROI, Justin Bieber This track's catchy melody and electronic elements made it a hit on dancefloors and streaming platforms alike.

2. "Praise" - Tchami ft. Gunna Tchami's production combined with Gunna's vocals resulted in a track that seamlessly blends dance and hip-hop influences.

3. "Runaway" - Alesso Alesso's "Runaway" delivers a feel-good vibe with its uplifting melodies and energetic beats.

4. "Friday" - Riton, Nightcrawlers ft. Mufasa & Hypeman (Dopamine Re-Edit) This track revitalized the classic Nightcrawlers hit, infusing it with modern dance elements and infectious energy.

5. "Your Love (9PM)" - ATB, Topic, A7S A modern take on ATB's classic track, "Your Love (9PM)" combines nostalgic vibes with contemporary production.

6. "Higher" - Clean Bandit ft. iann dior Clean Bandit's electronic-pop sound meets iann dior's vocals in this dance-infused collaboration.

7. "Hear Me Say" - Jonas Blue ft. LÉON "Hear Me Say" offers a blend of dance and pop elements, creating a feel-good and radio-friendly track.

8. "All About You" - The Knocks ft. Foster The People The Knocks' production, combined with Foster The People's vocals, results in an infectious and groovy dance track.

9. "Hurricane" - Kanye West Kanye West's "Hurricane" incorporates electronic and experimental elements, making it a unique addition to the dance music scene.

10. "By Your Side" - Calvin Harris ft. Tom Grennan Calvin Harris' production prowess shines in "By Your Side," featuring Tom Grennan's emotive vocals.

11. "Beggin'" - Måneskin (Alex Pizzuti Remix) Alex Pizzuti's remix of "Beggin'" adds a danceable twist to Måneskin's rock hit.

12. "Don't You Worry" - Lucas & Steve ft. Blackstreet "Don't You Worry" combines Blackstreet's classic vocals with Lucas & Steve's modern dance sound.

13. "Astronaut In The Ocean" - Masked Wolf (Alok Remix) Alok's remix of "Astronaut In The Ocean" infuses the track with a fresh dancefloor energy.

14. "Love Tonight" - Shouse (David Guetta Remix) David Guetta's remix of "Love Tonight" brings his signature electronic flair to this dance anthem.

15. "Kiss Me More" - Doja Cat ft. SZA (Oliver Nelson Remix) Oliver Nelson's remix of "Kiss Me More" adds a danceable groove to the original track.