Traktor Pro & Hercules RMX

Jaz

so after many people telling me to get Traktor i did and its quickly growing on me

but im having touble setting up the RMX and its mapping, ive read forums guide's and downloaded mappings from all over the net

but i think my main problem is, in the settings of traktor pro 1.2.1 under controller manager it picks up the RMX and u can select it under device and in-port and out-port, but once u choose that all and exit settings only half the buttons work....

the controller controls some and the keyboard on my laptop controls some

so when i go back into settings its reverted back to generic keyboard and will not save on the RMX

please help

and i like the look of these custom mappings so these are the ones i wont, there is a download link in the description for them

So I updated to the latest traktor version, have updated my rmx drivers, have tried a new set of mappings, still nothing, I think the mapps are working but because it the controller settings were it keeps diverting back to keyboard on won't stay on rmx it won't save...

Suggestions?

So for now it's still vdj until I get traktor running