BANNER

DJ-Day

• 2 weeks later...
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).

Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode %7Boption%7D tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).

i think you might misuderstand.. i know how to put the image into the forum but i am trying to put a link behind the image so when u click on the image it takes u somewhere..? eg. myspace or ADJF...

Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).

i think you might misuderstand.. i know how to put the image into the forum but i am trying to put a link behind the image so when u click on the image it takes u somewhere..? eg. myspace or ADJF...

sorry, i'm at work. didn't read properly

[url=www.myspace.com/name][img=www.image.com/image.jpg]][/url]

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

if your still looking for a way to put the website in the code an easy way on bannerfans.com once you have created your banner press get codes and up the top it says something like website address and you just enter the one which you want the picture to direct to.

hope this helps.

Cheers Day