Adjust your set times

Cupe

So am I meant to start at 7pm est (Sydney Time)?

I dont know if I will get home in time for 7pm est

dude. you are an hour AHEAD

not behind

8-9 EST is 9-10 Syd time

no wonder i couldn't work that fucken shit out

i could put pride on 7-8EST (which is 8-9PM SYD TIME)

and move demize to 8-9EST (9-10SYD TIME)

that way prides show is over before the hardstyle starts

yea?

PLEASE ANSWER ASAP

I am fine with this.. but im not sure if my dad will want me bangin choons at this hour of the night whiel he is eating dinner i will have to check with him abotu this one. i will let you knwo as soon as i know

well i'm playing demize's prerecorded tonight so we'll go with that until we know if he's allowed to play at that time or not

so i'll set it up as pride 7-8EST (which is 8-9PM SYD TIME)

and move demize to 8-9EST (9-10SYD TIME)

and orbit jumps on after i finish with demize's mix

• 2 weeks later...

I need to change set times as my ol man did not realize what he was gettin himself into Bahahahaha im not sure where I should place myself as everything is everywhere & there is no real progression on any night..

Maybe it would be a good idea to allocate differant dayz of the week to differant styles??? so there is a bit more progression to the order..

These are the times I will be able to play:

Monday = 4pm - 7pm

Tuesday = 10am - 1pm

Wedensday = 4pm - 7pm

Thursday = 10am - 1pm

Friday = 10am - 12-30 + 2pm - 7pm

Saturday = Can't Play

Sunday = 4.30pm - 7pm (around abouts)

So "Caleupe" I'll leave it in your capable hands to decide when u woudl liek me to play & weather or not you would liek to allocate dayz for differant style so there is progression.

I need to change set times as my ol man did not realize what he was gettin himself into Bahahahaha im not sure where I should place myself as everything is everywhere & there is no real progression on any night..

Maybe it would be a good idea to allocate differant dayz of the week to differant styles??? so there is a bit more progression to the order..

These are the times I will be able to play:

Monday = 4pm - 7pm

Tuesday = 10am - 1pm

Wedensday = 4pm - 7pm

Thursday = 10am - 1pm

Friday = 10am - 12-30 + 2pm - 7pm

Saturday = Can't Play

Sunday = 4.30pm - 7pm (around abouts)

So "Caleupe" I'll leave it in your capable hands to decide when u woudl liek me to play & weather or not you would liek to allocate dayz for differant style so there is progression.

http://www.ausdjforums.com/modules.php? ... =2109#2109

How does 6-7 Friday sound as a confirmed Friday slot?

• 2 weeks later...

This friday I might have some issues. Been dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck since last thursday. Did what anyone would do and played the radio last week then had to play at Terminal. Think it just made it worse. At this stage I dont think I can play. Will see how I go tomorrow but if not, can I get a mix to you Caleupe to stream for me?

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Daylight Savings is over :( some sets need to be changed. Truth be told I don't think I'll be able to do a Saturday set any longer, but can still do a Sunday set, which at this stage will have to be 9-10pm.

I'm going to be working a lot more hours at work, so this slot may change again as well.