New reviews

Cupe

would you Caleupe or any off the other ADJF users (in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast ) be interested in doing a full Independent Review off MixVibes Time-code Software

I would do the Review myself.....but as a mixvibes fan-boy I would like it to be independent

I would like to have someone who has little to know Experience with mixvibes software do the review and let me know what thay think and to write the articles

the mixvibes software you will be Reviewing

will be the mixvibes producer 7 rc2 & 7.034 up-date

4 decks MP3 mixing , video mixing & scratching & VST instrument playing & scratching

and you will also be Reviewing the NEW Mixvibes CROSS time-code vinly Beta....( this is so new its still in Beta and its not available to the public or to the mixvibes CROSS users yet)

So you will be one off the frist to see / use it outside the BETA TESTER TEAM

The set-up you will use to do the review will be

one Vestax PDX 2000...one Vestax PDX 2300 PRO

& a Pioneer 909 mixer

you will also be using a Vestax VCI-100 midi controller , a Edirol Pcr 500 midi controller

and a Stanton SCS d1 midi controller

so you can have a good look at how midi work with mixvibes

I will be there to help you find your way around the programs .....but that it , I will let you go for it

and see what you think

if anyone is interested hit me up ( P.m me )

and I will get back to you

PS:...it might be a good idear to bring a digital video camcorder with you so you can post a video off the review