my firist youtube clip LOL

djbagz

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bro use audacity to record sound then when editing video cancel out ur video camera sound with the audacity file.... peace....

cant really comment on your mix too much cos of the sound.... from what i did hear it was pretty tight my man but if your looking for critical analysis i would say you may need to get an ear for mixing in key (melodic mixing) i.e d minor, major etc.. now i had a dig at you feel free to assess me bro.... im new to the digital age so these are my first few attempts...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 8&comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcBmVBnFgoY

bro use audacity to record sound then when editing video cancel out ur video camera sound with the audacity file....

this is a good point, if you are recording audio direct from decks and from camera you may get a phased signal which could result in that sound you are hearing. Phasing occurs when a speaker tries to reproduce exactly the same frequency twice. Just turn down the audio from the camera?

the djs

churr bro my youtube mixers are on the fly and i guess thats why they sounds a lil ish in some parts hahaha..all good..bro i checked your youtube clip, dope man,it was clean as...where you ? should have a jam session or something..cheers bro

yeah just had a look at your dance uptempo mix... much nicer sound... you have a very similar style to myself with your blends and effects... im in wollongong probably a bit far..... but man that ns7 sure is nice... im pretty happy with my mixtrack pro..... i know i probably wont get much respect for using it but seriously when you can map a controller out to do whatever you want it to do... then i dont see no point in changing... just got to make sure you dont go too hard on it cos it is mostly plastic lol...

im from otahuhu originally and been in and around dj'ing since kriss kross were in the charts bout yourself bro...

yeah just had a look at your dance uptempo mix... much nicer sound... you have a very similar style to myself with your blends and effects... im in wollongong probably a bit far..... but man that ns7 sure is nice... im pretty happy with my mixtrack pro..... i know i probably wont get much respect for using it but seriously when you can map a controller out to do whatever you want it to do... then i dont see no point in changing... just got to make sure you dont go too hard on it cos it is mostly plastic lol...

im from otahuhu originally and been in and around dj'ing since kriss kross were in the charts bout yourself bro...

its not a NS7,,,its two V7 and a numark mixer ;);) ....I to am from the South-Side N.Z

Ps..like your 80 mix, bro

yeah bro 2 v7s....

im pretty happy with my mixtrack pro
hard if it works for you why change aye...

Im from tokoroa down next to hamilton...lived in mang bridge and old papz back in the days...

Back in the dayz we would drive up to auckz to support 1 of the bros (djsmoove)

you down in the gong aye didnt knw they really had a crowd for rnbhiphop down those ways..didnt even knw they had any kiwis down thea lmfao..

haha yeah bro sure isnt south auckland... ive left my nikes at the doorstep for a year and they aint been doorstepped yet.... in otahuhu id give it 2 mins... haha... tokoroa aye u must be kuki airani then.... yeah no love for our sounds down here bro... getting into a bit of dubstep they like that shit here... close enough to hip hop for me easy to mix in without any groans..... check my latest mix bro... cross between dubstep, pop, rnb and hip hop bro...

http://www.mixcrate.com/mix/71507/DUB-POP-HIP-STEP

rewa ay.... mean got any mixes for us then bro... u liked the 80's mix then ha... alot of people been telling me I should be post editing my mixes to get em perfect cos they are there forever ay..... but I feel that it defeats the purpose of dj'ing... as its done in real time mistakes and all... what you reckon bro