Help with picking new setup.

legunner

Hey guys i'm a dj from newcastle i just started playing in clubs where i don't need my current gear as they provide the gear for me.

I was thinking about selling my cdj-800's and my crappy numark m3 to buy something portable that i can use when i do have to do a party or a school dance. I mainly mix Electro-house/Progressive-house and a bit of mainstream shit when requested.

Although i will be using it for the odd mobile call up, i would like to use it for at home mixing and possibly controlling Ableton.

These are the options i am currently thinking of: (Allen&heath seem to be the way to go for quality)

Allen&Heath Xone 4d

Allen&Heath Xone DX

Allen&Heath Xone 42 with 2x Xone 1D's?

oh, I also forgot to mention that the akai APC controllers have gotten good reviews for use with ableton, and they aren't to expensive

Yeah i have used one of those my uncle has one at his studio so i don't really need to buy one.. I think i'll go with either the 4D or the DX depending on how scabby i'm feeling with money at the time.

Also because I'm used to using Pioneer CDJ's would using the 4D be much of a change or can i still do the kind of 2/3/4 deck mixing set up?

EDIT: Things have gone on and i will not be able to buy the A&H 4d anymore instead i am going to buy pioneer cdj-350's with a decent midi compatible mixer