DJM400 Red master out not working? (Update)

Jaz

i was on my decks 2-3 days ago, everything was working fine, packed them away in the roadcase, burnt a million CD's, pulled them out today to have a play and only 1 line out is working (White)

ive tried different leads, different mixer settings, different speakers, even put the white side into the red slot and it still wasnt working so from process of elimination its gotta be the red master out

what are my options here people?

Im really pissed off right now

Quick update, rang storeDJ, they have me pioneers repair number, havent bothered to ring them cause its not under warranty n i dont want to loose it for weeks and get charged threw the arse by pioneer

Rang my Local Music shop (mainly band stuff, guitars, piono's,drums, all Pa equimtpent)

and they can fix it, but couldnt give me a price

hoping its just the socket thats fucked n not something major :S

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so a week and a half and $150 later my mixer is fixed

Invoice says "Dismantle Mixer, Locate Faulty Buffer Amp on Output + Replace, Assemble Unit"

Does anyone know, would this affect the sound becuase i swear some songs sound different threw my speakers now & i now have to turn the Master Volume way up to get close to peak....

and would it affect the sound that comes out threw my headphones because when im listening to the master output threw 1 ear and ch1 threw the other it sounds like the master is distorting or something...i dunno maybe im just being paranoid...

FML