death set

eggssell

anyone else down with this mob (didnt know which genre to put em)

they have a ninjasonik meets beastie boys circa pauls boutique meets beastie boys when they werent a rap group feel to em.

never heard of em (well i thought i hadnt though delving into my old ipod i had one of their tracks on a ninja tunes compilation from about 4 yrs ago) but came across em today as they performing w/ ninjasonik and spank rock.

they were oz boys who moved to US to pursue career. had some issues as one guy OD'd. now a 2nd album is being done with Armani XXXchange involved (one of my fave producers).

anywho's ive youtubed four tracks (and going) and loved them all. id link bomb like i normally do but at work.

check check check em out.

• 3 months later...

new album now out - Michel Poiccard . well may have been out for a bit but i only bought it at beginning of this month and only just put it on my idevicces (you know because i have to plug them in to get music onto them and only just got around to it).

its freaking awesome. it was funny in my head i was gonna come on here and say it was like beastie boys from before they were a rap group meets beastie boys circa pauls boutique meets teenagers in tokyo with a little bit of thrashing in there.

only to realise i pretty much said that above, total spin out.

anyways,

check check check em out.

http://www.thedeathset.com/

natewebsite3.jpg