BEHRINGER B2031A vs. YAMAHA HS80M

Bonz

Is the price difference between these two monitors really worth it.

I understand the yamahas are meant to be one of the flattest speakers in its price range...but I'm told the behringers translate quite well also.

Opinions?

Whats your budget ? i was looking to purchase some active speakers until recently, so ive done all the homework on every brand, and could possibly pass on what information i collected and researched,i went for some passive wharfedale pro series with separate amplifier but the price i got them for swerved me from the active route i was originally gonna go down.

hope this helps

Whats your budget ? i was looking to purchase some active speakers until recently, so ive done all the homework on every brand, and could possibly pass on what information i collected and researched,i went for some passive wharfedale pro series with separate amplifier but the price i got them for swerved me from the active route i was originally gonna go down.

hope this helps

around the 700 mark tops...what made u go with passive?

heard wharfedale are decent.

the yammys are around 750.

behringers around 500.

my 2031A's are going good, never heard the yammy's so my opinion doesnt help but my decision was based on budget & behringer hasnt steered me wrong yet

only heard good things about the behringers DJaz, i think youve done well with urs.

the price for them is remarkable...

i went passive cos i got the speakers for $400 with an amp with a blown channel thats the only reason i went with them.And must say im very extremely happy with them them pump even through 1 channel.

right your looking to spend $700 leave it with me.