Sennheiser Help

yizzle

sennheiser-hd202-headphones.jpeg

Ok, so i brought some Sennheiser HD 202's a few years back for about $100 and i think they are great. Yesterday the left headphone started cutting out so i guess their day is up.

I went to JB-hifi and they are now $50 (bargain?). I was wondering if they are cheaper because there are now new models, or more importantly is it because as with alot of big brands, they are now making them with cheaper parts and they do not sound as good.

Or is it worth a few more $ for some Sennheiser HD 448's.

...JB wont take any out of the packet so i can listen, hence the thread.

Feedback appreciated!

its prob cheaper cuz aussie dollar, and probably not selling as much as they are older

you using for djing? these dont having a rotating headband/ earcup. you may want to consider something else. because the amount of times you put earphones on then take em off or put to the side and so on these may not cut it (hence the left side not working you prob yanked the cable).

eggs: nah these are not for djing, just for personal use. Home and walking with the ipod. But im a fussy cat with a budget you know?

So yeah i agree with the fact that single cord puts strain on the cable.

I would just hate to buy em, press play and find out they are not the HD 202's i once brought. knowing i could have spent the few extra $

-thanks though aye :)