What midi controller for Traktor

ideal would be the Traktor Kontrol S4, the Denon DN-MC6000 or the pioneer DDJ-T1, however, you are looking at around $1000 for any of them, so unless you want to save more..... probably out of your price range.

I haven't had any experience with the Reloop controllers, but i have heard that reloop are starting to get some quality gear out there. I had some Reloop RMP-1 cd decks as my firsts, and they were great for a budget, and had plenty of options, so i think reloop is getting up there with quality.

in terms of the reloop DJ2 - it looks like a good starting point. it looks fairly basic, which could be a good thing if you don't have anby experience and want to get the basics down without getting confused.

what do you want to get into djing for?

is it a muck around thing or something you want to take seriously?

if it's just a muck around and for parties, this would be fine.... but if you think you want to take it semi-seriously, even as a serious hobby.... you may find yourself outgrowing it in 6 months time and wanting one of the controllers i mentioned at the start anyway.

I have been doing some basic mixes for a while using VDJ and doing small sets / gigs at house parties (More for my song choice rather than my DJ skill) But i'm wanting to go a little bigger, and get some skill up.

When you say the S4 or MC6000 is more 'serious' what do you mean? What extra functionality does it have over the cheaper controllers?

Thanks

Why is there such a price difference between the MixPro and the MC6000. Besides extra functionality and a more solid build, isnt $1000 a bit steep?

Is the MC6000 worth the money, or is the MixPro just great for beginners and for bothWhy is there such a price difference between the MixPro and the MC6000. Besides extra functionality and a more solid build, isnt $1000 a bit steep?

Is the MC6000 worth the money, or is the MixPro just great for beginners and for both gigs and bedroom mixes? gigs and bedroom mixes?

Why is there such a price difference between the MixPro and the MC6000. Besides extra functionality and a more solid build, isnt $1000 a bit steep?

Is the MC6000 worth the money, or is the MixPro just great for beginners and for bothWhy is there such a price difference between the MixPro and the MC6000. Besides extra functionality and a more solid build, isnt $1000 a bit steep?

i keep having this strange feeling of deja vu

i keep having this strange feeling of deja vu