sticky cue button on cdj200

Suby

ez suby, sorry for late reply to this one.

you may have some liquid/food stuck under the cue button but sticky cue in my experience normally means the microswitch component under the cue button needs replacing.

You can buy the part on ebay and there are DIY tutorials on youtube for this sort of job but it's a fiddly one IMO.

If you are close to a professional and they quote you a reasonable price for it I would have them do it. While they have it opened up it's poss worth getting a standard service/look over too.

if it is still under warranty I would def get it seen to.

hope that helps but see if anyone else offers more knowledge after this q has been bumped:)

ive seen a cdj1000 be opened up to replace the cue botton, basically under the cue and play button is a tiny knob that pushes a button down to a receptor on the CPU, sometimes this button can get completely stuck down....if your cue button is still working this isnt the case, if its just sticky then yeh i think foolish has the right idea

you can easily open up the CDJ and have a look if u want, just be gentle and dont touch shit lol, do not do this if your deck is under warranty...it will be voided