Evolution @ The Madison // Oct 4th

Cupe

Subsonic Promotions presents to you DJ Hardforze from Masif records, here to launch his new EP's exclusively at EVOLUTION! Featuring a special "vinyl only" set by DJ X-Dream (Masif DJ's) and a pumping happy hardcore set by DJ Inverse, this night will not leave you disappointed!

evolution_poster_1.jpg

evolution_poster_2.jpg

Hardforze (Masif) / Sydney

Rob (Weaver) is the main man behind the new hard trance sensation HARDFORZE, after recently making his world debut in Sydney back in 2007 he has now played at most of the on going trance clubs around Sydney. Working and releasing solo work through Masif records and also teaming up with Australia’s NO1 man in hard dance Steve Hill, HARDFORZE is a new name to the trance scene but with a lot of hype and experience behind him. Rob has had numerous amounts of releases in the hardcore scene globally under the name Weaver and it very well known around the world for his production, look out for more to come for the new name HARDFORZE!

Since 1997, music has been the passion behind HARDFORZE, from DJ’ing to producing, HARDFORZE is starting to get recognition throughout the Sydney club scene, he is building up a strong fan base and reputation all around the world with his releases on Masif, S-Trax Club and remixes forthcoming on Red Alert Records, he now holding residencies at some of Sydney’s best club nights and also plays at some of Australia’s biggest rave event’s such as UTOPIA.

X-Dream (Masif) / Sydney

http://www.myspace.com/djxdream

Jamie Lee Howe aka DJ XDream was one of the major shakers in Canberra's dance music scene.

Now... XDream is based in Sydney and has made a huge impact on the scene, becoming a household name in Australia's Hard dance scene...

XDream is Now officially one of the MASIF DJ'S.. MASIF a world wide label! With dj's Steve Hill, Dark by Design (u.k) Technical (u.k) Luca Antolini (italy) and more. Also XDream has just started producing her own music, so expect to hear her own tracks out very soon on the MASIF label.

"if im not behind the decks.. i'll be on the dance floor"

"Dancing is my passion, I want to make people feel how I feel when I dance nothing could make me happier"

Inverse (syd)

http://www.myspace.com/inversedj

Starting out in the hardcore scene listening to hardcore compilations at the tender age of 8, Corey Soljan found himself very much in touch with the music, being influenced on his musical choice by his older sister and cousin who were well in to raves in their teen years. Picking up music production and djing at house parties when he was just 15, his goal was simple: to impress and rock the crowd like no-one else before him.Perfecting his sound and technical skill, Corey has joined forces with Orbit1 to form Sydney's first Hardcore Live PA. Combined with the vocal talents of renown Sydney singing sensation Taryn E, this trio combine an electric atmosphere and fresh sounds to devastating effect for one hell of an experience not to be missed!!

Supported by local DJ's: Hektic, Hazzard, TiAmos, Kazuki, Little 1, Demize, Daz, Hejira, Jigz-EE

2 ROOMS

Ticket prices: $15 entry

The Madison Nightclub, 70 Mary St