Traktor differences

LabRat

Ok seems like traktor is in sight so I gotta ask one question about it and it's probably more of a personal opinion but I'm keen to hear anything.

Reason I'm going with traktor is because most of my software is from NI and I'm pretty happy with their support.

Ok so down to the question / opinion,

I know the major differences but scratch pro or duo?

Obvious price is the key factor here but aside from that and the 4 decks in pro, is there anything different between the 2 which will make buying pro worth the money over duo? I'll be buying an x1 too but I'm assuming that works the exact same way as it would in pro

Cheers y'all :)

From memory the only real difference is the Audio Interface, as you stated with duo you can control 2 decks but with pro you can control 4 decks. Duo has a smaller effects library (6 effects from memory), Pro has 28 effects.

IMO I think duo is fine if your only going to be using 2 decks and you don't use all the effects. I have Pro and never use 4 decks and mainly use effects on the mixer anyway, only reason I went Pro was because of the 50% off sale NI had this time last year.

• 2 weeks later...