Beatport Pro Beta

Mitch

Beatport have released a new program for Mac OS X into public beta, called Beatport Pro.

Taken from website:

As a top Beatport user, you are invited to the beta launch of Beatport Pro, a Mac OS X desktop app that takes Beatport to the next level. Beatport Pro gives DJs an efficient way to discover and download new music.

Meet your new best friend.

SUPER DOWNLOADER

Tame your downloads using the advanced downloader which gives you infinite control over how your tracks are named and organized.

MY BEATPORT WITH A TWIST

Beatport Pro has full integration with the standard My Beatport feature, but with a little added spice. Create My Beatport sub-groups to prioritize and sort your favorite artists and labels.

MULTIPLE CARTS

Line up and mix up your potential purchases until you have your perfect set using Beatport Pro's multiple carts.

BACKGROUND CONTROL

Now there is no excuse for not crate digging 24/7. Assign global hot keys to control the player and add tracks to your cart while the app is running in the background.

ARTWORK TAGGING

Banish missing album artwork from your collection. Use the artwork tagger and Beatport's vast back catalog to tag album artwork in your MP3 files.

PREVIEWING HISTORY

Beatport Pro remembers which tracks you have previewed so you can quickly identify new music to checkout.

To download and check it out, go to: http://pro.beatport.com/

Yer there used to be a program called beatport downloader, which just allowed you to download tracks once you had purchased off the website. This program allows you to browse, purchase, view charts etc. all within the app.

Guess they are trying to make it more like the iTunes store in the way you can browse and download