Flo Rida Ft. Sia - Stay Crunchy Wild Ones (TACTKL Bootleg)

CapFive

First impression: FRESH with all caps!

The vocals moulded really well with the whole track, there were parts where the highs may have been a little too much... Or it could be my crappy work headphones.

But still I really enjoyed it bro, just a small suggestion. Maybe you could use less of the vocals that way you dont take away too much of the track. As you notice with a lot of dubstep bootlegs/mixes is that they pick and choose certain parts of the songs they use.

But hey that is just my suggestion, if this mix was on beatport i would still buy it!

cheers defrux,

as for the vocals, i guess its just the way i like my songs, but i hate it when someone does a remix and doesn't put the whole song in there, :P guess its just me but i know what you mean, it kinda goes against the usual Dubstep grain, and thats the way i like it hahaha

cheers defrux,

as for the vocals, i guess its just the way i like my songs, but i hate it when someone does a remix and doesn't put the whole song in there, :P guess its just me but i know what you mean, it kinda goes against the usual Dubstep grain, and thats the way i like it hahaha

True brother,

Keep em coming and make a new style of dubstep bootleg ;)