**FULL SET UP** Technics DZ-SL1200's, beringer mix, + cases

jonty

EDIT: My friend you have spelt Behringer incorrectly, easy mistake, no worries pal.

Also, I have found Behringer mixers, especially the 700 to be poor in quality, for those considering this, please be aware of this factor. Their circuitry is of a poor standard and their heatsink is in a rather inconvenient and dangerous position.

...this is my opinion however.

'Behringer'... stay away! lol

Obviously ADJF is yet to establish and enforce some rules... you lack common courtesy and it would be good if you could leave decision making about a products quality up to the individual buyers. So please change or delet your comment

Obviously ADJF is yet to establish and enforce some rules... you lack common courtesy and it would be good if you could leave decision making about a products quality up to the individual buyers. So please change or delet your comment

and obviously you are yet to learn your place here.

Firstly, you spelt the name of the mixer wrong, nice one.

Secondly, I am entitled to my opinion. Don't join here with a with a a first post of linking your eBay item and expect to be welcomed with an 'ideal' reply.

I just recently took back my BEHRINGER mixer because it died in the arse for no reason. People have a right to know they aren't the best mixer, any review will tell you this.

This is a forum buddy, designed as a platform for people to share information and express their opinion. Harden up and get over it.

and obviously you are yet to learn your place here.

Firstly, you spelt the name of the mixer wrong, nice one.

Secondly, I am entitled to my opinion. Don't join here with a with a a first post of linking your eBay item and expect to be welcomed with an 'ideal' reply.

I just recently took back my BEHRINGER mixer because it died in the arse for no reason. People have a right to know they aren't the best mixer, any review will tell you this.

This is a forum buddy, designed as a platform for people to share information and express their opinion. Harden up and get over it.

OOOOOOOO sick burn! 8)