road case question

eggssell

heyup

anyone keep their gear in road cases (preferably TT's but i guess ill take answers from anyone).

was thinking of getting some, but then just realised you cant reach the on/ off switch. so does that mean you just leave them on and then just rely on the power chord to turn on and off?

it actually came to mind, when i thought about how do i switch the grounding switch on (for vinyl) off (for traktor) without having to lift the shit

i don t understand why you can t reach your on/off switch. But let me know ;)

Maybe you find some cases here:http://www.recordcase.de/cgi-bin/shop/lshop.cgi?wkid=133976466616338&ls=en&action=suche&fresh=1&suchbegriff=turntable+case&suchbegriff_nulltext=Search&setAjaxSb=0&sPlusSuchTyp=&sPlusSuchInfo=&x=0&y=0

they have a large amount of cases,

i can recommend the brand zomo. Their cases are very solid, have some by my own for years...

Amabilia shouldn t be bad too, but never had them personly....

Technics have a rotary on/off switch on top of the strobe light housing (knob on the bottom left of the deck). It get REAL interesting when accidentally brush your hand past it and power down the deck in the middle of a mix. Just lift your decks out of the case to turn them on/off. Shouldn't be too hard.