Equipment And my computer.

Buck_Choi

Like I said, you cant use the mixer with computer but you can change the settings to the external mixer setting. This will allow you to use any mixer connected to your two cd players, but all you can use is the crossfader, and maybe the channel volume, cant remember. So its shit cause you cant use any of the mixers effects and the cd players dont have that many effects. You also cant use the EQs whch are very important.

Like I said, you cant use the mixer with computer but you can change the settings to the external mixer setting. This will allow you to use any mixer connected to your two cd players, but all you can use is the crossfader, and maybe the channel volume, cant remember. So its shit cause you cant use any of the mixers effects and the cd players dont have that many effects. You also cant use the EQs whch are very important.

ahh k DOH! that blows.

yeahh maybe when i get the money :)

any way. say i dont use the computer and jsut usb or cd's and i wanted to use my computer speakers beacause i cant afford proper ones...

computer spearks are 2.1 i have a 2x RCA male -35mm female. cord.

http://www.businesspatrol.com/tradelead ... 20566.html

say i dont want to use the speakers for both DJ system AND computer..

would i from master1 2xRCA - 35mm MALE into computers sound card. and set it as "Auxin" and then when playing music from cdplayers it should work, when the computer is on?

would there be any delay ? in playback?