Mash up needs inspiration

overit

This is a mash up I've been messing with. I know the loops work and the bass rocks.

I keep messing with the mastering, eq, side chaining etc and I just cant get happy with it.

What I think it needs is a quality accapella, or even a live rap/vox, something to act as a focal point for the whole thing.

If any of you have a good idea how to add that extra layer I would be chuffed to collaborate.

Then hopefully I will have a better chance getting the fecker to sound right too.

http://soundcloud.com/djim-1/express-your-big-stuff-mash

What I think it needs is a quality accapella, or even a live rap/vox, something to act as a focal point for the whole thing.

If any of you have a good idea how to add that extra layer I would be chuffed to collaborate.

Kind of goes nowhere, dont get me wrong it sounds tight but needs some variation or something?

not sure if srs.jpeg*

facepalm.jpeg*

trollface.jpeg*

*delete as applicable.

8O

I didnt realise you were trying to help.

...You repeated exactly what I said in the OP was the problem I had already noticed. This made me think you were doing another Solmmis troll.

SO, back on topic pls....

Does anyone have any accapella/other ideas to help inspire me to finish the above mash up?