Manual DJing on Traktor 1 (latest Traktor)

BarsTards

I’ve set up Traktor 1.1.2 so it has Beat-Markers and I use the keyboard shortcuts.

Deck A playing.

Deck B monitoring:

1. Auto-Cue to the first beat.

2. I adjust using the Repeating/Cue to just before the beat- I’m just fussy.

3. Beat-Step to the 16th beat.

4. Cue to save its position.

5. When Deck A has nearly finished playing, I adjust the pitch of that playing song to match the Beats Per Minute (BPM) of Deck B.

6. I then manually Cued/Play Deck B while still monitoring till its beat-matched perfectly ready to be cross-faded.

7. Occasionally I’ll manually adjust the pitch to ensure perfect sync with Deck A before I cross-fade.

DJing is pathetically simple- can I not have any MORONS with comments like: Make a YOUTUBE video because I’m Stupid, or We don’t care about manual DJing on Traktor 1 because we don’t understand how to manually Cued/Play properly- Just tap the Cue button da, da, da, da, da..... da da then you press the play button, Ya dunda head thats why its called Cued/Play.- using the keyboard shortcuts on Traktor 1.

If you can manually DJ on a twin deck CD player or PCDJ-Red Mobile then you’ll easily master manual DJing on Traktor 1.

Tell us about your manual DJing experiences on Traktor 1.

DJs in Darwin if you decide to manually DJ on Traktor, you'll be following the footsteps of Darwin's DJs of 2003 who had used the first Traktor 1 when it was first released and had mastered manual DJing on that DJ software.

Its fun to muck around with (as is all DJ software) and helps to hone your Deck skills when using the keyboard shortcuts. No DJ in Darwin has ever dared to manually DJ in a club just using a laptop and the keyboard shortcuts and risk being ridiculed by their friends and family around them, but its been almost 7 years since Traktor was first released and maybe peoples attitudes towards DJ software has changed (I doubt it :lol: ) since 2003.

BUY your DJ software (Not http:katz.cd crap) and BUY your music (Not Limewire crap) and have fun DJing.

regards,

John Myatt

OMFG!! i am so sick of you!

Firstly, why do you keep talking about the same shit?

Secondly, why are you saying it everyone here is just dying for an answer on how to DJ? In case you haven't noticed, most people here know how allready!

I just don't get it.

Respond to this or you will be banned.

http://www.ausdjforums.com/modules.php? ... 1175#11175

I'm sick of your bullshit, it's time for you to prove you're not some fuckstain sitting in his mum's basement.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I went to that katz cd place and got the latest Virtual DJ for free

Can you believe that, FREE man

I tried to get that PCDJ-Red Mobile and on the bottom of that page it said repair the compressed file or to google the patch then download the software version. It also said that I should check the first and third folders- but none of that has worked.

Has anyone downloaded a FREE copy of PCDJ-Red Mobile?