Hercules MP3 E2 Controller - No Soundcard Solutions

turk

New to the forum, had a search for something along the lines of this but couldn't find anything.

I'm a new DJ and recently bought the cheapest Controller I could find (Hercules MP3 E2) as I don't have much money and I just wanted something simple to learn on. I've had a go of other Mixers before so I understand the need to be able to listen to queued songs in your headphones while the speakers are playing something else. Unfortunately the Hercules MP3 E2 doesn't have an inbuilt sound card, so I was wondering if someone could link me to a few soundcards on ebay I could use to be able to do this. Quality doesn't worry me as its just for home mixing, looking to spend under 100$

The headphones out on that model isn't unique from the stereo, out which is essential for monitoring in your headphones.

You need a soundcard which has 4 independant outs (which equates to 2 stereo outs - master and cue).

The numark DJ IO is really your best bet